Family home burns to the ground
A house in Debonair park burned to ashes, fortunately no one was home when this happed, a family of 3 is left homeless and now staying in a shack in their yard, it is alleged that the fire was caused to by an electrical fault.
Even though electricity is a basic need and a good servant in our lives it also can be a bad master if not handled with good care. An improper installation of electricity can cause harm to property and humans or death in extreme cases. It is always advisable to use the services of a qualified electrician when installing, making electrical repairs or extensions to your property.
It also is highly recommended to make sure that you acquire an electrical compliance certificate from a legally registered electrical services provider.
Report by: Fikile Thatelo.