Shack fire leaves family with clothes they are wearing:
A fire has burnt down a four-roomed shack leaving the family with only clothes they managed to grab.
Apparently, the incident occurred at Winnie’s park section in Boipatong on the 20th of February. The children were outside playing when they saw a flame coming out of a shack that was attached to an RFP house.
“The source told the Reporter that it alleged that the wife of the owner of the RDP house was relaxing in the house when the fire broke out in a shack.
The children tried to scream for help unfortunately it was too late. The fire was too strong and they only managed to rescue a disabled child as for the rest of their personal belongings and house- hold items were engulfed by the fire.
Report by: Cornelius D. Mofokeng.